Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where I will post things related to my music. Follow this blog to get the latest songs and news as well as gear and any random stuff I feel like sharing.
Dom%20Carnevale

Gear and Equipment

Saturday, July 30, 2011

This is for any of the musicians out there. I used minimal gear when making the EP but I will humor you with what I did use...

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Made in Japan not Korea)
Homemade Telecaster

I am tuned to standard for all of the songs except for "The Distant Dream" which I was tuned to Drop B for.

Pedal/Interface:
Zoom G9.2tt (All amp models and effects like the tremolo on "Life in Replay" where done on here)
Vox Satchurator (For when I wanted some organic punch)
Crybaby Wah (used for "Breaking Free" because I don't like the Zoom's wah)

Drum Software:
Addictive Drums

DAW:
Cakewalk Sonar X1 Producer

I also used stock Compressors and EQ in Sonar but occasionaly I used Waves Eddie Kramer PIE Compressor and I also used a PSP Vintage Warmer in the master chain of a couple songs

0 comments:

Post a Comment